MAKITA GD0800C 6.35mm (1/4") 750W High Speed Die Grinder
- SJS™ technology protects operator and tool in the event of stalling
- S60 high power compact 750W motor
- Dial up variable speed control
- Slim aluminium gear housing for getting into tight areas
- Ideal for grinding casts and internal surfaces (using flap wheel discs for internal cleaning)
Collet capacity: 6.35mm - ¼"
No load speed: 7,000-28,000rpm
Overall dimensions: 371mm
Net weight: 1.6kg (excluding cable & accessories)
Continuous rating input: 750W
Power supply cord: 2.0m
Carbon brush model: 318
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1x Collect cone 6.35mm (1/4") collet cone
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.