MAKITA GA4540 115MM (4½") 1,100W ANGLE GRINDER
- Small circumference barrel grip and ergonomically designed side grip angle for easy handling (GA4540R: with anti-restart function)
- "Super Joint System II" developed for effective vibration absorption
- Anti-restart function prevents accidental start-up
- Durable shaft lock
- Ergonomically best possible barrel grip
|Continuous Rating Input||1,100 W|
|Wheel Diameter||115 mm (4 - 1/2")|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||11,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||303 x 130 x 116 mm (11-7/8" x 5-1/8" x 4-9/16")|
|Net Weight||2.4 - 2.8 kg (5.4 - 6.1 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
Depressed Center Wheel (A-80640), Side Grip, Wheel Cover, Lock Nut Wrench
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.