- • LXT 18V
- • Brake
- • Reversing
- • Electronic 3-Speed
- • Constant Speed
- • Soft Start
- • Brushless Motor
- • XPT: Extreme Protection Technology
- • ADT: Automatic Torque Drive Technolgy
- • AFT: Active Feedback sensing Technolgy
- One protector for metal blade/ plastic blade/ trimmer head
- Toolless shaft lock for plastic blade change
- The guard integrated with receive washer prevents weed winding
- Automatic torque Drive Technology (ADT) adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- Active Feedback sensing Technology (AFT) turns the motor off if blade rotation is suddenly forced to stop
- BL motor delivers up to 6,000 RPM for faster cutting
- 3-speed options (Low: 3,500 RPM, Medium: 5,100 RPM, High: 6,000 RPM) allows the operator to match speed to application
|Cutting Width||Metal Blade: 230 mm (9")
Plastic Blade: 255 mm (10")
Nylon Cutting Head: 300 mm (11-3/4")
|Spindle Size||M10 x 1.25 LH|
|Max Output||240 W|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||3,500 - 6,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1,836 x 348 x 236 mm (72-1/4" x 13-3/4" x 9-1/4")|
|Net Weight||2.9 - 3.2 kg (6.4 - 7.1 lbs.)|
LRT2: 1x Rapid Charger, 2x 5.0Ah Battery
LZX2: Without Charger & Battery
Plastic Blade, Safety Goggles, Band Assembly, Accessory Bag, Hex Wrench
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.