MAKITA DUC122Z 115MM (4-1/2") 18V Cordless Chain Saw (LXT Series Tool Only)
MAKITA DUC122 18V chainsaw features automatic chain oiling, tool-less blade tensioning and blade change. Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
Chain speed per minute: 300m (975ft)
Guide bar length: 115mm (4-1/2")
Saw Chain Pitch: 1/4"
Sound pressure level: 84.6dB (A)
Sound power level: 92.7dB (A)
Vibration level: 4.3m/s²
Dimensions (L x W x H): 422 x 195 x 215mm (16-5/8" x 7-5/8" x 8-1/2")
Max output: 0.30kW
Net weight: 2.6kg (5.7lbs)
Note: The Makita DUC122 supersedes the Makita BUC122 which is limited to only 18V 3.0Ah batteries.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.