**This product does not include a battery and charger**
• Equipped with an anti-spill lock button to minimize accidental spilling of hot water
• Dual-layer structure of the inner stainless layer and outer plastic layer provides high heat retention while keeping the Kettle surface cool
• Easy to carry around; Kettle can be transferred easily on Power supply stand by holding the carrying handle of the stand; • The location of the carry handle of Power supply stand is designed to hold Kettle always in a stable position, regardless of whether batteries are installed on Power supply stand or there is water in Kettle
• Boil-dry protection; If the Kettle boils dry and overheats, a thermal sensor detects the high temperature inside Kettle and stops heating automatically
• Convenient lid; Removable for easy water supply and cleaning; Anti-dust spout cover; Removable filter for filtering dust, limescale
• Easy-to-read water scale; On the inside surface of the Kettle, there is a scale having increments of 0.1L and indications of 0.3L, 0.5L, 0.8L/MAX
• Boiling time (approx.) of 0.8L water: 8 minutes (23 degrees C water); 9 minutes (10 degrees C water)
|Water Tank Capacity||800 mL|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||233 x 263 x 307 mm
(9-1/8" x 10-3/8" x 12-1/8")
|Net Weight||2.7 - 3.4 kg (6.0 - 7.5 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||1.7 L boiled water with BL1860B x2
Starting water temperature at 23°C
Z: Without Charger & Battery
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.