- Makita-built motor delivers 0-1,250 RPM, 0-5,000 BPM and 3.0 Joules (Makita value) of impact energy for faster drilling
- LED battery indicators show charge level for each battery
- 3-Mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only"
- SDS-PLUS shank rotates 360° with 40 different positions
- Torque limiter stops rotation if bit jams for increased operator safety and enhanced motor protection
- LED light illuminates drilling surface for more productivity in low light applications
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
|Impact Energy||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 2.5 J
Our Experimental Conditions: 3.0 J
|Capacity||Concrete: 26 mm (1" ) | Steel: 13 mm (1/2") | Wood: 32 mm (1-1/4")|
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||0 - 5,000|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 - 1,250|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||350 x 116 x 232 mm (13-3/4" x 4-9/16" x 9-1/8")|
|Net Weight||4.1 - 5.1 kg (9.0 - 11.3 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||133 holes with BL1850B x2
Concrete Grade 40 D10.5 mm x 60 mm Depth
PM4: 1x Two Port Multi Rapid Charger, 4x 4.0Ah Battery, 1x Tool Bag
RF4: 1x Rapid Charger, 4x 3.0Ah Battery, 1x Carrying Case
Z: Without Charger, Battery & Carrying Case
Side Handle, Depth Gauge, Cleaning Cloth, Bit Grease (194683-7)
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.