MAKITA DHR263PM4 26MM (1") CORDLESS COMBINATION HAMMER (LXT SERIES)
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system
- Compact design that maintains the same easy handling and high manoeuvrability as the BHR262
- LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- 3 mode operation - Rotation + Hammering - Hammering only - Rotation only
- When different capacity batteries are used together, (for example 3.0Ah BL1830 and 4.0Ah BL1840, or fully charged BL1830 and 70% charged BL1830), the machine stops when the battery with less capacity gets empty
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Battery capacity warning lamp
- 40 different bit-angle settings
|Capacity||Concrete: 26mm (1″)|
|Steel: 13mm (1/2″)|
|Wood: 32mm (1-1/4″)|
|Impacts per minute (IPM)||0 – 5,00|
|No load speed (RPM)||0 – 1,250|
|Dimensions||350mm x 116mm x 232mm|
|(LxWxH)||(13-3/4” x 4-9/16” x 9-1/8”)|
|Net weight||4.1kg (9.0lbs)|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
1 x Two port multi fast charger
4 x 4.0Ah batteries
1 x Side handle
1 x Depth gauge
1 x Dust cup
1 x Cleaning cloth
1 x Bit grease
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.