MAKITA DHR202RME 20MM (13/16") CORDLESS COMBINATION HAMMER (LXT SERIES)
- 22 minute charge time with the air cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System.
- Lithium-ion’s 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse.
- High comfort grips.
- LED job light with afterglow.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
- Triple operation mode: Rotary only, hammer only and rotary hammer.
- Rotation mode: The chisel can rotate a full 360 degrees with 40 different locking positions.
- Capacity Concrete: 20mm (13/16")
- Steel: 13mm (1/2")
- Wood: 26mm (1")
- Impacts per minute (ipm) 0 - 4,000
- No load speed (rpm): 0 - 1,100
- Dimensions (L x W x H) :358 x 84 x 259mm (14-1/8" x 3-5/16" x 10-1/4")
- Net weight :3.2kg (7.1lbs)
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.