MAKITA DHR165RME/ RFE/ Z 16MM (5/8") CORDLESS ROTARY HAMMER (LXT SERIES)
- 2-mode operation for "Rotation Only" or "Hammering with Rotation"
- Built-in LED light with afterglow function illuminates the work area
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- One touch sliding chuck enables quick and easy bit changes
- Torque limiter stops bit rotation if bit jams for increased operator safety and enhanced tool protection
|Impact Energy||1.3 J|
|Capacity||Concrete (with TCT Bit): 16 mm (5/8")
Steel: 13 mm (1/2")
|Impacts Per Minute (IPM)||0 - 5,300|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||0 - 1,600|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||297 x 79 x 253 mm (11-3/4" x 3-1/8" x 10")|
|Net Weight||2.3 - 3.0 kg (5 - 6.6 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||225 holes with BL1850B
Mansory Drill Ø6 mm
(Concrete depth 30 mm)
RME: 1 x Rapid Charger, 2x 4.0Ah Battery
RFE: 1 x Rapid Charger, 2x 3.0Ah Battery
Z: Without Charger, Battery & Carrying Case
Depth Gauge, Side Grip
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.