- Short-nose type
- Solid aluminium bearing box with 43mm diameter neck to attach various accessories
- Vent slots designed to direct exhaust air away from operator
- Rubber cover for heat insulation with nonskid surface for firm grip
- Battery capacity warning lamp
|Capacity||Collet : 3 mm - 8 mm|
|Wheel Diameter||38 mm (1 - 1/2")|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||25,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||307 x 82 x 118 mm (12-1/8" x 3-1/4" x 4-5/8")|
|Net Weight||1.5 - 2.0 kg (3.3 - 4.3 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||9.5 g with BL1850B
Grinding Steel Plate SS400
Z: Without Charger, Battery & Carrying Case
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.