- Forward / reverse rotation
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Double Insulation
- 2.5m power supply cord
- Keyless Chuck
- Lock-on function
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip.
- Compact Design with a Short Overall Length
- Reliable 10 mm double sleeve keyless drill chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- Mechanical 2-speed gearing; High-speed mode for speedy drilling in light duty applications;
- Low-speed mode for heavy-duty applications requiring high torque
- Variable speed control by trigger enables the user to match the speed to the application
- Recessed lock-on button for continuous use
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
|Capacity||Steel: 10 mm (3/8")
Wood : 28 mm (1-1/8")
|Continuous Rating Input||320 W|
|Chuck Capacity||1.0 - 10 mm (1/32 - 3/8")|
|Max Fastening Torque||Hard: 56.0 (500 in.lbs.) | Soft: 21.0 N·m (190 in.lbs.)|
|Max Lock Torque||42 N·m (370 in.lbs.)|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||High: 0 - 1,500 | Low: 0 - 450|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||220 x 67 x 206 mm (8-5/8" x 2-5/8" x 8-1/8")|
|Net Weight||1.2 kg (2.6 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from the use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse of evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.