MAKITA DCS550 18V Cordless Metal Cutter (LXT SERIES)
- Carbide-tipped 30T blade for cutting a wide range of materials
- Large cutting capacity (51 mm (2") at 90°)
- Built-in dual LED lights for better illumination and more accurate work
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- Lock-off lever helps prevent accidental starts (for a tool with lock-off lever)
|Blade Diameter||136 mm (5-3/8")|
|Max Cutting Capacity||90°: 51 mm (2")|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||3,600|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||348 x 180 x 201 mm (13-3/4" x 7-1/8" x 7-7/8")|
|Net Weight||2.2 - 2.6 kg (4.8 - 5.7 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||216 pcs with BL1850B
Saw blade - wire tube Ø 38.1 mm, wall thickness 1.4 mm
RFE: 1x Rapid Charger, 2x 3.0Ah Battery
Z: Without Charger, Battery & Carrying Case
TCT Saw Blade (B-07319), Hex Wrench, Safety Goggles
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.