MAKITA CORDLESS DUR192LST / Z GRASS TRIMMER 18V 11-3/4" 4500-6000RPM
- The guard integrated with receive washer minimizes weed winding
- Soft grip of ergonomic design; The same one as used on DUR368A series
- Automatic torque Drive Technology (ADT) adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- BL motor delivers up to 6,000 RPM for faster cutting
- Constant speed control minimizes reduction in rotation speed under load
- Electric brake for maximum productivity and increased operator safety
|Cutting Width||Nylon Cutting Head: 300 mm (11-3/4")
Metal Blade: 230 mm (9")
Plastic Blade: 255 mm (10")
|Spindle Size||M10 x 1.25 LH|
|Max Output||240 W|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||3,500 - 6,000|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1,836 x 345 x 236 mm (72-1/4 x 13-5/8 x 9-1/4")|
|Net Weight||3.2 - 3.5 kg (7.1 - 7.7 lbs.)|
LRT2: 1x Rapid Charger, 2x 5.0Ah Battery
LZX2: Without Charger & Battery
Plastic Blade, Safety Goggles, Band Assembly, Accessory Bag, Hex Wrench
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.