MAKITA CL002G CORDLESS CLEANER 40V | 500ML | 21KPA [ CL002GA117 / CL002GA104 / CL002GZ03 / CL002GZ07 ]
• Quiet cleaning is achieved by redesigning the exhaust airflow path of the motor to reduce wind noise
• 4-mode suction power selection with mode memory function; The mode can be controlled by the operation of the ON/OFF button and Suction power change button; The cleaner can memorize a previous power mode and resume vacuuming at the same mode as the last time the user turned off for user convenience; Power mode can be selected before the cleaner is turned on; Selected power mode is indicated by 4 green LEDs
• Redesigned Floor/ Carpet T-nozzle; Redesigned structure reduces the resistance caused by suction, providing smooth running; Redesigned inside airflow path reduces the noise made inside the nozzle
• Higher max sealed suction minimizes; the drop in airflow when the filter is clogged; the drop in performance during use of the cyclone attachment
• When the battery voltage drops, the electric current is calibrated so that the airflow does not drop. Thus, the suction power is maintained
• Enhanced motor durability thanks to BL motor and improved dust-resistant performance
• Two one-touch push-button switches (one for ON/4-speed change, the other for OFF)
• Built-in LED light illuminates the work area; Also functions as a battery capacity warning lamp; The light is turned on for 10 seconds by pressing the suction power change button; The light is kept continuously turned on by pressing the ON/OFF button
• The pipe is fixed by the locking mechanism to minimize it from accidentally coming off
• Cleaning of tight places can be done without a nozzle by using the beveled end of the pipe as a nozzle
|Capacity||Cloth Dust Bag: 500 mL
Paper Dust Bag: 330 mL
|Max Air Flow||1.2 m³/min|
|Max Sealed Suction (water column)||21 kPa (2,100 mmH₂O)|
|Suction Power||4: 125 W | 3: 70 W |
2: 45 W | 1: 20 W
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1,081 x 114 x 158 mm
(42-1/2" x 4-1/2" x 6-1/4")
|Net Weight||1.8 - 3.0 kg (4.0 - 6.6 lbs.)|
|Continuous Usage Time||4: 25 min | 3: 40 min | 2: 64 min |
1: 128 min with BL4040
* Recommended batteries 2.0Ah, 2.5Ah, 4.0Ah [ Not Included ]
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.