MAKITA CE001GZ01 CORDLESS POWER CUTTER 355MM (14") | 40Vx2 COME WITH 1x DIAMOND WHEEL WITHOUT BATTERY & CHARGER
** This product does not include a battery and charger **
• Achieves a cutting depth of 127mm and a high cutting speed that overwhelms that of EK7651H, while featuring low vibration that the competing models cannot achieve
• Low vibration mechanism; Equipped with anti-vibration housing with a built-in spring to absorb the vibration from cutting to integrated front and rear handles
• Max cutting depth: 127mm (5"); 8-10 rebars of ø16 mm (#5) can be cut together in one shot
• LED job lightly; can be turned on/off with a button conveniently located on the rear handle; automatically shuts off when the switch trigger is not pulled for 60 seconds
• Electric brake; having an electric brake system that engine power cutters do not have
• Overload indicator lamp; alerts operator of overload with red blinking LED; reduces unnecessary battery recharging by overload protection
• Water supply kit can be connected; the hose is designed to run inside the tool housing to minimize being caught in objects
|Wheel Diameter||355 mm (14")|
|Wheel Hole Diameter||25.4 mm (1")|
|Max Wheel Thickness||5.0 mm (3/16")|
|Min Wheel Thickness||2.0 mm (5/64")|
|Max Cutting Capacity||127 mm (5")|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||5,300|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||786 x 272 x 433 mm
(31" x 10-3/4" x 17")
|Net Weight||12.3 - 14.1 kg (27.1 - 31.1 lbs.)|
|Work Amount||18 cuts with BL4050F x2
50mm depth x 300mm wide
with Diamond Wheel
*Recommended batteries 5.0Ah [ NOT INCLUDED ]
Product Manuals Product Leaflet
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for the heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend the conditions of the warranty without prior notice.