Makita CC301DWME/ DWAE/ DZ Cordless Cutter 85mm (3-3/8") (12V CXT SERIES) Bare Tool
- Specifically designed for cutting glass and ceramic tile
- Adjustable cutting depth up to 25.5 mm at 90° and 16.5 mm at 45°
- Large water supply tank with easy open cap for wet cutting applications
Lock-off safety lever prevents accidental start up
- Conveniently located shaft and lock for easy blade replacement
|Tank Capacity||Water: 0.5 L|
|Blade Diameter||85 mm (3-3/8")|
|Max Cutting Capacity||90°: 25.5 mm (1")
45°: 16.5 mm (5/8")
|No Load Speed (RPM)||1,600|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||313 x 170 x 125 mm (12-3/8" x 6-11/16" x 4-7/8")|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg (4.1lbs)|
|Work Amount||1.5 pcs with BL1021B
Glass 10 x 300 mm
DWME: 1x Standard Charger, 2x 4.0Ah Battery
DWAE: 1x Standard Charger, 2x 2.0Ah Battery
DZ: Without Charger & Battery
Diamond Wheel, Water Supply Tank Assembly, Hex Wrench
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.