- Compact and well balanced for easy operation
- Flat top design allows sander to be turned and used as a bench top tool
- Auto-tracking belt system requires no adjustment after installing belt
- Electronic variable speed control feature
- Dust bag for a cleaner work environment
|Continuous Rating Input||650 W|
|Belt Size||76 x 457 mm (3 x 18")|
|Belt Speed||75 - 270 m/min (250 - 900 ft/min)|
|Overall Length||262 mm (10 - 3/8")|
|Net Weight||2.7 kg (6 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
Abrasive Belt, Dust Bag Assembly
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.