- Soft start function minimizes the startup shock
- Faster cutting for increased productivity
- SJS technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage by allowing the drive shaft to slip if the wheel is forced to stop
- AC/DC switch for use with an alternative power source
- Tool base can be removed for cutting closer to walls; guide whee
|Continuous Rating Input||2,400 W|
|Capacity||Max Cutting : 125 mm (5")|
|Wheel Diameter||355 mm (14")|
|Hole Diameter||25.4 mm (1")|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||3,500|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||673 x 240 x 329 mm (26-1/2" x 9-1/2" x 13")|
|Net Weight||10.8 kg (23.7 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.