MAKITA 4100NH3Z DIAMOND CUTTER 4-3/8" 110MM 1300W 13,800RPM
- Redesigned base with grooved back surface for smoother operation
- Compact and lightweight for less operator fatigue
- Easy alignment of base end with the cutting line on workpiece
- Water supply fixture can be mounted
- Anti-slip dimples
|Continuous Rating Input||1,300 W|
|Blade Diameter||110 mm (4-3/8")|
|Max Cutting Capacity||90°: 32 mm (1 - 1/4")|
|No Load Speed (RPM)||13,800|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||227 x 209 x 166 mm (8-15/16" x 8-1/4" x 6-1/2")|
|Net Weight||2.8 kg (6.2 lbs.)|
|Power Supply Cord||2.0 m (6.6 ft)|
Wrench, Hex Wrench
WARRANTY INFORMATION - MAKITA POWER TOOLS
Makita offers a standard 1-year warranty on all Makita Tools. except for heat gun (period of 6 months warranty)
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear (Carbon brush/ holder/ cap, switch, gear, grinding/ cutting wheels, bits, saw blades, etc.,)
2. Damage resulting from use of improper accessories, non-genuine replacement parts, disassembly, tampering, alteration, and repairing in any way that affects its performance.
3. Damage resulting from negligence, accident, disaster, improper storage or maintenance, abuse, and misuse in evidence caused by overloading the tool beyond its capacity.
4. Abnormal voltage or the usage of generator, wrong usage not in accordance with the Operating Manual.
5. If the serial number on the tool, the seal on the battery and charger have been defaced or removed.
6. If the receipt or invoice that displays the date of purchase could not be present.
Note: Makita reserved the right to amend conditions of warranty without prior notice.