Karcher BDS 43/150 C Classic
The BDS 43/150 C Classic is a very robust single-disc machine for diverse floor cleaning applications. With maintenance-free planet carrier and powerful 1,500 watt motor.
The BDS 43/150 C Classic is a very robust single-disc machine, offers an excellent price-performance ratio and is very versatile for thorough floor cleaning. With a powerful 1,500 watt motor, it is suitable for both hard and resilient floors and textile coverings as well as for sanding worn parquet floors. With a working width of 430 mm, it is ideal for most applications in the area of building cleaning, whilst the maintenance-free planet carrier made with hard-wearing metal gears ensures a long lifetime and far less wear and lower maintenance costs compared to a belt gear. A pad drive board and medium-hard disc brush are also included in delivery.
Features and benefits
• Extremely robust and durable design.
• Powerful for numerous applications.
• Low operation and service costs.
Robust planet carrier
• Hard-wearing metal gears. Less wear and maintenance costs compared to a belt gear.
• Higher torque than a conventional belt gear.
• Quiet, durable and maintenance-free.
• Convenient and easy handling.
• Excellent balance and quiet operation.
Integrated power outlet
• For connection to a suction unit, which reduces dust.
• Increases cleaning performance.
Working width (mm): 430
Working height (mm): 90
Brush working width (mm): 430
Rated input power (W): 1500
Brush contact pressure (g/cm²): 30
Brush speed (rpm): 150
Rotational speed (rpm): 150
Sound pressure level (dB(A)): 63
Frequency (Hz): 50
Voltage (V): 220 – 240
Weight (kg): 43
Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm): 590 x 430 x 1180
• Mains operation
• Tank, optional, 10 L
• Pad drive board
• Disc brush
Your Kärcher product is manufactured to be free of faulty materials and workmanship for the following period:
High Pressure Cleaners - 1 Year Warranty
Ultra High Pressure Cleaners - 1 Year Warranty
Dry Vacuum Cleaners - 1 Year Warranty
Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaners - 1 Year Warranty
Industrial Vacuum Cleaners - 1 Year Warranty
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners - 1 Year Warranty
Blowers - 1 Year Warranty
Steam Cleaner - 1 Year Warranty
Steam Vacuum Cleaner - 1 Year Warranty
Sweeper / Sweeper Vacuums - 1 Year Warranty
Scubber / Scrubber Drier- 1 Year Warranty
Parts Cleaners - 1 Year Warranty
Dry Ice Blasters - 1 Year Warranty
Consumable items such as filters, brushes, hoses, o-rings, batteries, cloth sets, accessories and other normal wear and tear parts are excluded under this warranty.
Note: Home & garden products or accessories used for commercial, industrial or rental purposes, is reduced to 30 days warranty.
Please retain copy of invoice / sales receipt / proof of purchase along with the warranty registration confirmation for any future warranty claims. If you are not able to furnish proof of purchase, you will be obliged to pay for any repairs.
WARRANTY CONDITIONS - PROFESSIONAL RANGE
Karcher machine are warranty against manufacturing defect for the period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Register online within 7 days of purchase at www.karcher.com.my/my/WarrantyOnline.htm Otherwise warranty will be void.
When making a warranty claim, please provide your purchase receipt along with the online warranty registration print out.
The above warranty period commences from the original date of purchase. The warranty does not cover any reimbursement arising from transporation charges. This warranty in non transferable and apply to product sold in Malaysia.
Consumable items such as filters, brushes, hoses, o-rings, batteries, cloth sets, accessories and other normal wear and tear parts are excluded from this warranty.
This warranty does not cover any:
● Improper installation, transportation handling, improper storage, accidental damage and power supply fluctuation on customer's site.
● Faults cause by negligence or misuse.
● Act of God.
● Usage of non-approve chemicals or cleaning agents, engine oil or pump lubricant.
● Operating and handling that does not comply within the user manual.
● Lack of maintenance.
● Used of unsuitable power supply, fuel and inadequate water supply.
● Use of undersized extension wire or extension wire length longer than 20 meter.
● Unauthorized repair or modification on the machine.
● Serial no. appearing on the product has been altered, defaced, or removed.
● Modification and used of non original Karcher part.