HITACHI WT-P300XS AUTOMATIC WATER PUMP TANK TYPE FOR SHALLOW WELLS 1" | 300W | 7M(S) | 35M(H) | 47L/MIN (ROUND TYPE) [ WTP300XS ]
Tank Type – Shallow Well
Automatic operation for more convenience when pumping shallow wells
- • Japanese Standard Quality
- • Reliable, Long-Lasting Safety
- • Stable Water Pressure
- • Installation Flexibility
Japanese Standard Quality
• Having almost 100 years of water pump manufacturing experience, these exceptional pumps are designed to deliver high performance and reliability.
• Every unit is certified with the stringent RoHS standard, as well as ISO 9001 for factory quality management, and ISO 14001 for environmental management.
Reliable, Long-Lasting Safety
Specially designed for durability, longer service life, and safety.
Reliable, Advanced Motor
• Hitachi’s motors are widely regarded for their high performance and long-lasting durability.
• The stainless bolts are rust-resistant and contribute to ease of maintenance throughout the pump’s service life.
• The thermal relay is an essential mechanism inside Hitachi motors. It automatically disengages the motor when the temperature rises above the preset level and re-engages it when it is safe.
Rust-Resistant Check Valves
• Copper alloy check valves installed in water pumps are machined from a special alloy so you can rest assured that they will be rust-resistant and contribute to the overall durability of your water pump.
Water Temp Relay
• The water temp relay temporarily pauses operation when it becomes too hot. This prevents the deformation of parts due to overheating.
• Hitachi’s specially designed vent fan works wonders in ventilating heat to ensure more effective operation and thereby prolong the motor’s life.
Heat-Resistant Rubber Seals
• Seals are made of heat-resistant materials. They are less likely to fracture so you will not be troubled by water leakage.
Specially Designed Pump Head
• The single-piece, seamless, molded pump head made from special plastic and first-grade materials frees you from worries of rust and leakage while giving you superior water output.
Specially Designed Pump Cover
• The pump cover has been newly designed to comply with the stringent IEC safety standard. The cover fits snugly on the body, enhancing safety during operation. A heat ventilation duct at the back also helps the unit to work more effectively.
Stable Water Pressure
Automatic Air Intake
• This works in unison with water tap operation to ensure stable pressure. It’s rust-resistant and can be removed for cleaning.
Durable Water Pressure Tank
• The welded tank provides more resistance to pressure and water leakage. Also, the tank is made of specially thick steel and coated with triple layers of anti-rust agents and is a metallic color for extra sun resistance.
Three Choices of Water Outlets
• There are three choices of water outlets on the pressure tank to give you more flexibility when connecting to the water pipe.
|Motor Watt (W)||300|
|Total Suction Head* (m)||8|
|Total Discharge Head (m)||20|
|Capacity (L/min)||50 (Max.60)|
|Pressure Switch (kg/cm2 )||On: 2.2|
|Suction Pipe (mm)||25 (1")|
|Noise Level (dB)||52|
|Discharge Pipe (mm)||25 (1")|
|Taps Used Simultaneously**(Average)||6|
|Elevation Difference (m)||2|
|Dimensions (W×L×H, mm)||384 ×384 ×629|
|Weight (Net/Gross, kg)||19/21|
- *Measured at 12m.
- **Based on the same usage and time. Normal water flow is 8L per minute per tap and this depends on the usage condition.
- ◎Specifications and designs are subject to change without notice.
- ◎Colour tone of actual products may differ from those shown on the website.