Ergonomic and powerful for an easy but yet brilliant polish !
• Rated power input: 1250 W
• No-load speed: 750 - 3000 rpm
• Grinding spindle thread: M 14
• Rubber sanding plate, diameter: 180 mm
Ergonomic and powerful for an easy but yet brilliant polish
• Weighing just 2.5 kg, this tool is also fast, powerful and comfortable to use.
• Its compact design measures only 405 mm and features an ergonomic Soft Grip handle.
• Outstanding performance in tight spaces and in corners.
Functions & key features
• Bosch Heavy Duty - Power, Performance and Robustness redefined!
• Best work results with constant speed thanks to electronic regulation of speed - even under load
• Best work results with speed pre-selection Best work results with speed pre-selection for applications requiring material-specific speed
• Metalworking The professional power tools for metalworking from Bosch.
• Construction The professional power tools for construction from Bosch.
|Rated input power||1,250 W|
|No-load speed||750 – 3,000 rpm|
|Grinding spindle thread||M14|
|Rubber sanding plate, diameter||180 mm|
|Tool dimensions (width)||80 mm|
|Tool dimensions (length)||490 mm|
|Tool dimensions (height)||225 mm|
WARRANTY INFORMATION - BOSCH POWER TOOLS
Bosch offers a standard 6 months professional warranty on their Power Tools, Bosch Aquatak High-Pressure Washer, Hot Air Guns, Batteries, and Chargers from the registered date of purchase.
Bosch Measuring Tools, GHP Range High-Pressure Washer, and HEAVY DUTY Range Power Tools are entitled 1 Year. Term and Conditions Apply.
Warranty excludes: Chucks, power leads, service items, filters, and any components that are subject to wear caused by use.
Note: If your tool develops a fault during its extended warranty period, you must go through the manufacturer’s warranty procedure as stated on our warranty guidelines page.