Bosch tools – AQUATAK 110 High Pressure Cleaner
- Bosch High Pressure Cleaner AQUATAK 110 is a highly efficient motor pump producing quick and effortless cleaning performance.
- It is compact, portable design with a broad base for extra stability and storage for all accessories.
- The simple push fit connections for quick and easy set up. The packaging includes variable power and rotary nozzles for deeper cleaning.
- The high-pressure detergent nozzle reduces cleaning time by quickly applying the soap.
- Most importantly, it is ready to use out of the box so no assembly required.
· More cleaning power
· Compact and stable design
· Fast, easy set up
· Ready to use straight out of the box
· Fast high pressure detergent system
· In use storage of the gun
· All accessories carried on the machine
· Innovative hose storage
· Integrated accessories holder
· SDS system with quick-connect fittings
· Auto-stop system
· Self-priming function
· Water filter
· Detergent dosing system
Max. pressure: 110 bar
Motor power: 1300 W
Max. operating flow: 330 l/h
Max. flow temperature: 40 °C
Detergent system: High pressure foam
Motor type: Series
Pump type: 3-cylinder, metal
Pump material: all metal
Cable length: 5 m
Hose length: 3 m (PVC)
Weight: 5.0 kg (without cables and accessories)
1 YEAR WARRANTY
WARRANTY INFORMATION - BOSCH POWER TOOLS
Bosch offers a standard 6 months professional warranty on their Power Tools, Bosch Aquatak High-Pressure Washer, Hot Air Guns, Batteries, and Chargers from the registered date of purchase.
Bosch Measuring Tools, GHP Range High-Pressure Washer, and HEAVY DUTY Range Power Tools are entitled 1 Year. Term and Conditions Apply.
Warranty excludes: Chucks, power leads, service items, filters, and any components that are subject to wear caused by use.
Note: If your tool develops a fault during its extended warranty period, you must go through the manufacturer’s warranty procedure as stated on our warranty guidelines page.