Black+Decker HD650BXH-B1 550W PERCUSSION HAMMER DRILL
The Black and Decker HD650BXH 650W home starter kit's hammer drill. Giving you easy and tireless drilling experiences while at home.
- Max Drilling Capacity ( Steel ): 13 mm
- Max Drilling Capacity ( Concrete ): 13mm
- Max Drilling Capacity ( Wood ): 25mm
The Black and Decker HD650BXH 650W home starter kit's hammer drill comes fitted with a spindle lock, giving you not only easy bit change without the hassle of needing another tool just to un-hatch it when a change is required, while still providing maximum accessory grip once you've decided which bit and accessory you would like to attach on it. Giving you easy and tireless drilling experiences while at home. This kit comes with variable speed, giving you not only more control but also offering you an essential speed for screw driving actions which promises not to completely wreck the head of the screw used.
A 13mm, high-quality keyless chuck on the hammer drill makes locking and unlocking it easy. Without the hassle of looking for the right key to unlock it, you can easily switch out and change the bits needed to get the job done. Furthermore, with a secondary handle made available on the hammer drill, you can be sure that you will have additional control of your drill as you make a hole during your DIY sessions, be it at home, or in your workshop.
• High-performance motor
• Hammer action function for drilling into masonry
• Reverse brush system full torque and power in forward and reverse
• Drilling/Hammer mode
• Variable Speed
• 13mm keyed chuck
• Lock-on button for continuous use
• 100 pcs home starter kit
• Power: 650W
• No-load speed: 0-3000/min
• Capacity Steel/concrete: 13mm
• Capacity Wood: 25mm
WARRANTY INFORMATION - BLACK+DECKER POWER TOOLS
BLACK+DECKER offers a standard 1-year Home Use Warranty on their power tools.
• Normal wear and tear parts: e.g. carbon brush, cord, plug, and chuck;
• Attachments and accessories;
• Unauthorized repair, alteration/modification;
• Damage caused by foreign objects, substances, accidents, obvious misuse, abuse, neglect, and improper applications.
Note: Please refer to the Terms & Conditions stated on the product warranty.